French Kiss Life, Inc. is fully owned and operated by Tonya Leigh. Business transactions are conducted under French Kiss Life, Inc.
Owner and Data Controller
French Kiss Life, Inc.
Owner contact email: email@example.com
What information is collected, how and why
Persons Or Parties Covered
Persons Excluded From This Website Are Still Covered
Persons Under 18 Years Of Age Are Excluded From This Website
This website is not lawfully accessible to persons under the age of 18 or who are otherwise covered by the provisions of the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). If you are under the age of 18 you must leave this site immediately. Fraudulent use of this website may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
Viewing And/Or Use And/Or Communication Is Construed As Acceptance Of The Terms Of This Policy
We may ask for information from you when you register for an event or program, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, request a resource, or respond to a survey or marketing communication. We ask for this information:
- To allow us to provide a more customized service or communication.
- To offer a contest, promotion, survey or training event
- To follow up with you after an email, phone or web-based inquiry
Types of Information
Personal information – Personal information is only collected with your consent when you provide it to us. This would include your name and email you submitted so that you could receive communication from us on the subject of French Kiss Life, Inc.
Emails include delivery of specific digital information you have requested. Fulfillment of your requested order may include related follow-up communication or informational updates to the order.
Purchasing or registration information – When you purchase goods or services from French Kiss Life, Inc. or register for a training or coaching program, we collect the information necessary to process the transaction, such as credit card information, full address and telephone number.
- Credit card and Paypal information are not maintained by French Kiss Life, Inc., as they are processed through a third-party payment processor.
Non-personal information – The website collects non-personal information such as a domain name and IP address. These reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you accessed the website. This information is used for internal purposes to maintain, evaluate and improve the service of the French Kiss Life, Inc. website.
The security of your information is protected. When you enter personal or financial information on a French Kiss Life, Inc. order form, it is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Although we follow accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, no method of transmission or storage over the Internet is 100% secure. It is up to you to be careful where you submit your personal information.
You can control how you accept cookies using instructions in your browser. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still browse and use French Kiss Life, Inc.
Disclosure or sharing of information to outside third parties
French Kiss Life, Inc. will not share, sell or give away the information we collect to outside parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever. This includes third parties who may promote French Kiss Life, Inc. services as our affiliates.
Privacy when you access third-party websites
Your rights under the GDPR.
Types of Data collected:
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our web forms that may include First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Address and Email Address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The legal basis of the processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Content commenting, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Handling payments and Managing contacts and sending messages.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION TRACKING (FACEBOOK, INC.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the User
CONTACT FORM (THIS WEBSITE)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
MAILING LIST OR NEWSLETTER (THIS WEBSITE)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Website.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when Users do not use the content commenting service.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS (FACEBOOK, INC.)
Facebook Comments is a content commenting service provided by Facebook, Inc. enabling the User to leave comments and share them on the Facebook platform.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
COMMENT SYSTEM MANAGED DIRECTLY (THIS WEBSITE)
This Website has its own internal content comment system.
Personal Data collected: email address and first name.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website.
The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
TWITTER TWEET BUTTON AND SOCIAL WIDGETS (TWITTER, INC.)
The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON AND SOCIAL WIDGETS (FACEBOOK, INC.)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
LINKEDIN BUTTON AND SOCIAL WIDGETS (LINKEDIN CORPORATION)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Infusionsoft is an email address management and message sending service.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name, address and phone number when provided via a web form.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows this Website and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Website by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
FACEBOOK REMARKETING (FACEBOOK, INC.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCE (FACEBOOK, INC.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
The rights of Users
You have the right to request access to the data that we have, to rectify it and to erase your information from our database. If your data is not removed upon your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Tonya Leigh, Owner
French Kiss Life, Inc.
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice for California Residents
This notice supplements the information contained in the privacy police above and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers"or "you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Terms of Agreement
The information is intended solely for that purpose. If you need assistance with financial, business, medical or legal matters, you should contact the appropriate professional provider of those services.
You are responsible for your own decisions, actions, and outcomes in life. Be mindful of the choices you have and live purposefully to achieve more style, elegance, adventure and joie de vivre in your life.
Tonya Leigh and French Kiss Life, Inc. have or may have affiliate agreements in place that may include commissions or fee sharing relationships. Though we enter into affiliate programs offered by other companies from time to time, our policy dictates that such agreements will have no influence on any product or service we recommend, nor shall it alter the pricing that would otherwise be available in the absence of such an agreement. As always, it is important that you do your own research before transacting business with any organization for any product or service.